Is the marriage legal in our state?
All marriages performed with a legal and valid marriage license are legal anywhere in the world. It is advised that you obtain a certified copy of your marriage certificate to show proof of marriage for all legal matters. This document is necessary for you to officially change your name on all documents.
Can any notary or attorney issue me a marriage license?
No. In order to Issue a marriage license in Los Angeles County one must be specially authorized by the County Clerk. As we are. **WE CAN DO IT!***
Can just anyone marry me?
No. To perform legal marriages one must either be a Judge or Ordained as a Minister. As we are. **WE CAN DO IT!***
Is their a waiting period to get your license?
No. You will receive your marriage license immediately when you apply in person at the county offices or directly from us.
How do I change my name after I have received my certified copy from the county?
(Step 1) Go to the Social Security office. You can download their forms by Clicking HERE. (Step 2) Go to the DMV. You can download their forms by Clicking HERE.
Is it necessary to tip the Officiant?
Gratuities “Tips” are not included in pricing. Gratuities are appreciated
Can we get our marriage license same day?
Yes. In most cases depending on availability we can issue your marriage license and marry you same day. Walk in together, walk out legally married within one hour. No wait! No Lines, No Stress. No Hassles.
What is the cost of a confidential marriage license?
The fee for a confidential marriage license is $85.00 or $90.00 for a public at the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk's Office (Los Angeles County) http://www.lavote.net
Marriage Licenses are NOT given to us FREE or Discounted. Our Agents must purchase the confidential marriage license directly from the L.A. County Clerks office at $85.00 per license plus their time and expenses to procure the license. Including an annual $300.00 renewal fee with no added benefits, limited service days and hours, extended wait times, and no front of line access.***
We resell our licenses for $85.00. Excluding any travel or additional notary fees.
Terms & Conditions / Policies
In preparation for your appointment with The Long Beach Wedding Center, please read through the following guidelines:
Payments and Refunds
* A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 or $25.00 is required to reserve a date and time with The Long Beach Wedding Center.
The balance is due on the day of the
service in cash. Checks or Credit Cards are NOT accepted for final payment.
* Credit card, or cash are acceptable forms of payment for your deposit only.
* No checks, money orders or certified checks are allowed.
* No Refunds are issued for Non-Refundable Deposits. No Exceptions.
* Service available on the certified copies includes;
notarization of the certificate of identity, our issuing a check on your behalf, priority shipping (one way), assistance completing the documents, and processing for an
additional fee of $49.99 plus $14.00 per copy.
* No refund is given of the full amount paid for services canceled within 48 hours of the ceremony date.
* All final payments are complete, final, and non refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Payments in excess of the minimum deposit, and within the approved
cancellation policy, will be refunded within 30 days of
cancellation by check or credit card refund to the original card used.
Day of Service at Center:
*No Food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the center. Any such food
or beverages will be confiscated.
*Couples and guests must arrive on time.
* Appointments begin exactly at the time they are scheduled, if you are late your
appointment will be rescheduled.
*Late guests will not be admitted or waited on.
*No refunds available for any services rescheduled due to late arrival.
*A re-booking fee of $30.00 will be charged to any approved rescheduled service. ($50 for day-of).
*Parking and traffic are not acceptable reasons to be late. Please allow yourself
adequate time to get to the center and park.
*Parking is the sole responsibility of the couple and guests.
*The Long Beach Wedding Center reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
*Couple will be held responsible for any Damages caused by them or their
*Please Watch Your Children at all times.
*As a courtesy to our neighbors please keep noise levels to a minimum.
*Do Not Linger or Loiter outside Building.
Marriage license refunds and responsibilities
* Marriage licenses are issued using the information applicants provide.
*You are responsible for all the information submitted online or in person for the
*Any mistakes made, either spelling or incorrect dates become your
responsibility and will result in an additional charge of $85.00. The cost of the license.
* Once license is issued there are no refunds. The License May Not Be Altered
* The "Agent" notary is not responsible for any errors or omissions or fraudulent
statements made on the part of the applicants.
* Double check your applications before submitting for any possible errors.
* Make sure you bring proper ID’s and any documentation for previous
* MOST Important! Please print legibly on all documents and use black ink only.
*I hereby authorize The Long Beach Wedding Center to publish the photographs
taken of me, my fiance, and guests, for use in The Long Beach Wedding Center
publications and website. I will receive no financial compensation. I further agree
that my participation in any publication and website produced by The Long
Beach Wedding Center confers upon me no rights of ownership whatsoever. I
release The Long Beach Wedding Center, its contractors and its employees from
liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my
PLEASE NOTE OUR POLICY ON CHARGEBACK
• Customer understands that Company does not tolerate fraudulent charge backs or frivolous disputes/claims and will proceed to collect by any means necessary.
• Customer is responsible for charge back fees consisting of attorney's fees, fees for collection agencies or third party intervention if client fraudulently charges back or does not pay monies owed.
• If Customer charges back fraudulently, client will owe charge back fees plus amount owed.
• Company will report any outstanding balances to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union.) as a delinquent collection account.
• Company will have the incident reported to anti-fraud databases, which will attempt to prevent any further purchases on the Internet.
For complete information on our Charge-Back Policy Click Here
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Long Beach Wedding Center, its agents, representatives, officiants, notaries, etc., are not attorneys and therefore will not give and are not allowed to give legal advice.
In addition, no portion of this website is intended to be any form of legal advice.